Kim and me

Kim and me

Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's getting so close I can almost taste it! This week I will receive two proof copies of my new work of fiction 'The Eye of Magog'. This novel has been two years in the making and I'm so excited to finally get it here. 

Once the proofs are read (and errors marked in red) by two friends corrections will quickly be made. Soon after, and I'm talking very soon, the book will be available for everyone else. 

This book marks the final in the Daniel and Kylee Richards series of four. It is also my personal favorite and the one I'm most proud of.

Just because it's the end of this series, doesn't mean it is the end of my fictional writing. I am contemplating new characters and new stories every day.

In between ending this series and starting a new one, I'm still working on my first non-fictional story about World War II. Currently, I'm 25,000 words into it and I honestly have no idea how many it will end with. I am motivated and excited to tell this story in the best possible way my talents will let me.

I hope The Eye of Magog excites you as readers as much as it exited me to write.

Chris A Hale

 

No comments:

Post a Comment