Kim and me

Kim and me

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A very cool and sweet thing to do.

This morning I checked my fb page and was delighted to see that professional Utah model, Reesa Marie, had posed with 'Whispers from the Past' on her wall page. And, to make it even better, it sounds like she is really enjoying it. My thanks to her for the recognition.

Today at work I'm making final changes to Chapter 16 of 'The Inca Prophecy'. There aren't too many chapters left so soon, hopefully, my Peruvian story will be available. Check in again with Daniel and Kylee when they arrive in Cuzco, Peru. Kylee is mistaken for the return of a 17th century Inca peasant girl who, after being sacrificed, brought a century of prosperity to the entire Inca nation.

I'm also making way on my third novel, 'The Kiwi Conspiracy'. I'm currently on chapter 1 of my final read through before giving it to an editor. It's been a long time since I've read the story and I'm actually thinking its better than I thought. Still trying to find an editor so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment