Kim and me

Kim and me

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Baseball Season !!!!!

Take me out to the ballpark! It's on again. Three games completed and the Texas Rangers are 3-0. Not only did they sweep their first series but they beat the team that many experts project to be in the World Series this year, the Boston Redsox. I think maybe a little more attention should be paid to the defending American League champions, what do you think?

Now some information on my writing

The Inca Prophecy is coming along! Kim is on chapter 15 on her final read through and once she is done, we'll put it in a PDF format and print our first proof copy. If everything looks well then, it will be available to the public. Out of my first 3 books, this one is my favorite story, my dad's too.

Still writing articles for the Deseret News and the Mormon Times. So far, four articles have been published in the print edition of the Deseret News in the travel section. Those are really graitifying to see. Also, in the online edition of the Mormon Times, I've had four articles published. One of these articles is different from the DN publications. Oh well.

I'm reading The Kiwi Conspiracy myself. It has been so long I need to determine if I need to rewrite before I send it to an editor. Once I feel good about this New Zealand story, I'll get back to a rewrite on The Eye of Magog.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment