Kim and me

Kim and me

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Working hard on the re-write of 'The Eye of Magog'. Hopefully, it will be completed by the first of May and then sent off to an editor. After editing, Kim will have the final say on any last minute changes. With a little luck and hard work, it will be out in the fall.

I'm extremely stoked to begin my next project. I have no idea what the title will be and it will not be a fictional work in the Daniel/Kylee series. Instead, it will be a non fiction book about Sgt. James Weldon Melody, the grandfather of a friend I work with. His B-26 was shot down over France and he landed in a tree in Elisabethville. After 305 days in a POW campe he came home and didn't say too much about his war experiences. There is some real remarkable events that happened after his death in 2004 that add to the story a great deal. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment