Kim and me

Kim and me

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My latest article in the Deseret News was published online about twenty-four hours ago. It's about Sintra, Portugal and how if given the opportunity, I'd retire there. The little city is absolutely beautiful, well, instead of writing more about the community, just read the article at http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865580574/Sintra-Portugal-is-a-perfect-combination-of-diversity-and-beauty.html?pg=all

I was amazed to see how many page views it was getting. In one day it had achieved more than any of my articles and I didn't understand why. I was getting comments from people living in Sintra and had never really believed that the Deseret News had such an international following. After a little research, I found the article had been linked to more than one website in Portugal which explained what was driving it. 

Thank you to my new friends in the beautiful Iberian country.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment