Kim and me

Kim and me

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

So it's been forever since I've really written anything. The last article I had published was a year ago in the Deseret News and was the depiction of our experience on the North Texas Pioneer Trek over spring break. I have not finished a novel in over three years or really anything else. Well, I do have an accepted submission for the LDS magazine 'The Ensign' which will hopefully come out before too long. The actual submission was eighteen months ago. Anyway, this blog post is for me and not you. I'm striving to get back to my writing; even though the Deseret News has done away with their travel articles. I am working on the second draft of my book based on a true story and I just need to buckle down and do it. Thanks for your patience.


Oh, BTW, this picture is my family 7 1/2 years ago on the night of Kim's and my wedding reception at the Riverside Mission Inn. Just wanted to have some eye candy for the reader.  :)


1 comment: