Kim and me

Kim and me

Friday, December 31, 2010

An end to the holidays

Well, it didn't happen like Kim and I had planned but the holidays come to an end tomorrow. Unfortunately I've had bronchitis the last 3 or 4 days which has kept me from doing some of the things I had wanted to....like go to work tonight.  :)  Connor, Heather, and Amber all left for home today and I'm already terribly sad and missing Connor tremendously. He and I have such a good time together and he enjoys it here in Texas whenever he can come. Amber and Heather had plenty of time with their friends and sister Megan but I sure would have liked to spend more time with them for Christmas. We had so much planned that we didn't do like ty dyeing t shirts and stuff, we didn't do it because we were incomplete. Anyway, Connor enjoyed ice skating, the movie Tron, the Tarantula train from Grapevine to the stockyards, and so many other things. It was a good few days with him. I can't wait until I get to see him again.

I've written my 2nd article for the Mormon Times but it has not been edited yet. I haven't written anything new in the Ireland book for a couple of weeks but look forward to that opportunity when I start my new shift at work. Terminal A section A1...I'll be working on live planes again instead of driving or parking them.

Been an emotional week.....I hope the recovery comes quickly...

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering if you would be willing to share, on your blog, the process you've gone through to publish a book. I'm interested in publishing a non-fiction book but, other than writing it, I'm not sure how to get it published.

    ReplyDelete