Kim and me

Kim and me

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bitz and Pieces

I've been at work 9 hours already and still have 5 1/2 to go. While I've been sitting here a few thoughts have crossed my mind....here they are

I have 25 copies of Whispers from the Past available. It would make a great Christmas present for teens or older. If anyone would like one please contact me or go to Amazon.com where its still available as a paperback or for the kindle.

Flew to Utah to see Connor three days ago. While I was attempting to get my rental car to go pick him up from day camp (he is off track from school) I was told my license had expired and they could not rent me a car. I had renewed online on November 1st but the new licnese had not arrived yet and I'd forgotten the one I've been driving with wasn't any good. I didn't get to see Connor and I still feel very bad about the missed opportunity.

Kim and Logan are in California celebrating Christmas three weeks early with family-wish I could be there but I had to stay behind to work. My days off don't coincide with theirs. Anyway, wishing and hoping Kim and Logan have a great time while I am working and trying to make extra money to pay off the plane tickets I've had to purchase for my kids to fly down here for Christmas....can't wait to see them!!!!!!

Hoping to take Connor to Portugal in February when he is off track again. I have all kinds of things planned. Lots of castles and palaces as well as a church made of bones and skulls and a marionette museum. I pray it all works out where I can get him a passport in time so he can enjoy the international travel his sisters have enjoyed for a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment