Kim and me

Kim and me

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Greek Isle Article Published in Deseret News Web

Last night another article was published in the Deseret News Web. This will be #5 and I'm pretty excited about it. I feel bad for my daughter Heather though, I wrote an article on Montreal, Canada which was a trip she went on but they have not published it yet. I am thinking my next assignment will be on Ireland which was all Heather. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705369008/A-taste-of-three-Greek-Isles-in-one-day.html?pg=1

Oh so close to finishing 'The Eye of Magog'. I'm probably going to finish it up in the next week or two. Then the next thing for that work is a break and then a re-write. I really, really like the story but there is always room to improve it.

Kim and I are about half way done finishing 'The Inca Prophecy' s last edit. I'm hoping to have it in print in maybe a month and then we'll go over it again and then it will be on the market. I know my dad is really looking forward to it even though he has read it before.

That leaves 'The Kiwi Conspiracy'. I'm going to make a couple of changes to things that are inacurate and then, maybe a rewrite. We'll see after the other two works are done.




I'm loving to write. I appreciate that so many people here at work have enjoyed 'Whispers from the Past'. I'll keep it up as long as I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment