Kim and me

Kim and me

Monday, March 7, 2011

Updates

Sitting here at work and evaluating the last few months.

I'm sure enjoying writing for Deseret Connect....I've had four articles in the Mormon Times and two have made the cover print edition of the Deseret News. Kim and I have 2 more articles submitted and another one in the next day or two. I hope people enjoy reading about the places I've personally seen. I have so many memories of some of the greatest places on the planet. I hope I can keep making memories with Kim.

The Eye of Magog -4th novel in the Kylee/Daniel series- is coming along great! I've ripped right through 57,000 words on the way who knows how many. I really like the story and how its progressing.

After the Eye is done. I'll evaluate whether I need to re-write book 3 or not. I liked the story before but its been so long since I've seen it I don't remember if I can improve it or not. Either way, I need an editor.

Life is good. Work is still there with AA. Kim and I are hoping to work out days off so we can do some traveling this spring. Had hopes of going to Scotland but between a lack of money and other things we needed to do...we'll see if we make it.

Life is good. Miss my children and want them to know how much I love them. Wish I could express it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment