Kim and me

Kim and me

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eye of Magog completed !!!!

The Eye of Magog is complete.....taking a break for a month or two from it to finish some other projects then going through my first rewrite. I think this story is my personal favorite of the four I've written but 'The Inca Prophecy' would be a close second.
speaking of 'The Inca Prophecy', it should be out very, very soon. My wife is almost finished going through it the last time, telling me what she likes and doesn't, after I evaluate it, it will be in print.
News articles for The Deseret News and The Mormon Times has been so much fun. I've had five published between the two papers, 3 of which were front page printings of the Deseret News travel section.
Our own personal DFW employee weekly newspaper has picked up my travel articles. Amber and the tiger were splashed on its front page this last week. Thank you to Deseret Connect for allowing the employee paper to print them.

I'm excited about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment