Kim and me

Kim and me

Friday, November 19, 2010

Cool !!!!!

It only took one day for "Whisper from the Past" to be available for kindle when the first copy was downloaded to a good friend I knew in the mission field in Georgia. I guess I did it correctly then. Yay me!!  Thanks to the people who have been interested in reading my work....
Where did my work come from?   I have to say when I first wrote Whispers it was for my daughters. My international trips with them were my inspiration and the places I write about are places I've seen myself. Very few locations in my book are fiction but there are some. These countries, The Netherlands, Peru, New Zealand, and now Ireland I absolutely fell in love with and I hope I've depicted them in a way that shows that.
What will I write about next?   Hmmmmm.  I will have dedicated a book to my parents, Megan, Amber, and Heather so Connor is next. He is going with us to Portugal in February so I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment