Kim and me

Kim and me

Monday, November 15, 2010

thoughts

Whispers from the Past has been well received by my peers at work and a few copies have even sold on amazon.com. I need to do two things with my first book. First I need to market it somehow...not sure how yet. A distributor is reading it, one who has read it before, and  hopefully distribute it for me to the mainline book stores. Second, I want to make it available as an ebook for Kindle.

The Inca Prophecy needs to have a final read through done of the manuscript. Once that is done the book cover and everything else is ready to go and we'll be ready to order a proof copy. My goal is to have it available by the end of the year if not before. If the ebook works with Whispers I'll obviously do the same for all my books.

The Kiwi Conspiracy is still waiting for an editor. I have some people interested in editing it but I need to rewrite some content first and its on the back burner until I finish the original writing of book 4 and also finish up on The Inca Prophecy.

The Eye of Magog, my Ireland book, is 34,000 words complete. I don't really have a goal for number of words but so far the previous 3 books are all around 75,000 words. I love the story and have anticipated writing it for years. Its still a long way away. After the initial writing I'll take a red pen and go through the manuscript and prepare for a rewrite....then editing and any changes that need to be made. This book will be dedicated to my daughter Heather.

I'll try to do a better job keeping this updated as to what is happening with my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment