Kim and me

Kim and me

Monday, November 1, 2010

The World Series is over. My Rangers came up short to the San Francisco Giants 4 games to 1. Disappointed?  Sure....but also very proud of their performance during the season and through the playoffs. This year has been one of turmoil. The Rangers organization went bankrupt and had a change in ownership midway through the season. They have shown my sons how baseball should be played. Not only on the field have they been a good example but off the field and in the clubhouse. They have shown the world what its like to have fun at work. They have gone about their season with childlike enthusiasm and I'm proud of them. They have shown my sons what it means to be a teamate and no an individual. We came up short but accomplished sooooo much and I can't wait until next season. Now, Nolan, resign Cliff Lee and lets do it again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment