Kim and me

Kim and me

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another week has disappeared

It's saturday again. This means tomorrow starts a new week. As I reflect back over the week now ending I'm so grateful for everything I have. This week we returned safely from Belgium and now everything, or almost everything, is back to normal. I'm back at work. I'm reading the Old Testament again...only 84 pages left, I'm almost back to writing book 4, and I'm loving and adoring my wife Kim more than I can express. She is my biggest support and generally just enjoyable to be around. She says she is comfortable in her "nerdom" but I know she is very cool even though she is always looking for greenmen in Europe's architecture and that she enjoys brass rubbing. (may need to explain this one later) Thanks Kim for saving me! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Okay...so I mispelled Nerdom and Testament....it was late at night!!!!

    ReplyDelete