Kim and me

Kim and me

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Home from Belgium

Home from Belgium! What a wonderful vacation! I only wish I could have shared it with all of my children. I asked Kim what her favorite part was as we were driving home from the airport and she answered, Gravensteen Castle, the Brugge canal cruise, and meeting some friends, Rian and Marc, from the Netherlands. I agree completely. Here are some last pictures of our trip.

On another note....the 3rd proof of "Whispers from the Past" was waiting for me in my mailbox when we arrived home. One quick glance and then approval which will make my first story available on Amazon.com at this link    http://www.amazon.com/Whispers-Past-Chris-Hale/dp/1453724249/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284779522&sr=1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment