Kim and me

Kim and me

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Netherlands

The wingtip of our KLM A-330
The Weeping Tower in Amsterdam.
Kim with windmill at Keukenhof
Kim and me outside the Keukenhof Gardens
Kim over one of the canals in Amsterdam
Within Keukenhof Gardens...never seen so many tulips
Trying on a larger set of shoes in Keukenhof
The Village of Muiden....beautiful and picturesque
Kim over a canal in Muiden
Kim in front of Muiderslot Castle in Muiden
I've had the opportunity to travel to the Netherlands three times since February of 2000. I became so enamored with the country it was the inspiration I needed to start writing stories, which I've wanted to do since I was a kid. There is so much history and character within the cities and the countryside including famous museums like the Rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank house. Also you can enjoy old churches and extraordinary architecture. Kim loves the countryside itself, the tulips at Kuekenhof, and even the door knobs. Here are some of the pictures we've taken. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment