Kim and me

Kim and me

Monday, September 6, 2010

On Labor Day...In honor of my parents who are the greatest examples I know

This picture was taken when I worked for Eastern Airlines in the late 80's. I went to Barbados with my parents and had a great time. The flight schedule was not the greatest out of Salt Lake City and here we were on the way home after having flown all night. My parents are 88 and 85 as of this last June. I want them to know how much I love them and how badly I miss them with me living in Texas. They really are the two greatest people I know and did everything they could to raise me right. I hope in some small way my life's accomplishments will honor them. I have a long, long way to go to come close to what they deserve. They have labored for me their entire lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment