Kim and me

Kim and me

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a LONG work week comes to a close

Nothing like getting home from a great vacation and going back to work. Tonight marks the end of my 52 hour work week after returning from Belgium. So many things are on my mind. Kim is leaving for Cali this weekend and I always miss her so much but at the same time I know how much she misses her family and friends so I try not to complain. I wrote two pages of the Ireland book tonight and feel pretty good about the direction it's going. I haven't really written anything for three years so for me this is exciting. Anyway, tomorrow finally a day off and I'm celebrating by going to the dentist and home teaching. The bridgework I had done in the mission field 28 years ago is giving up the ghost. Pffft, and they said it would only last 15 years.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment