Kim and me

Kim and me

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Go Go Texas Rangers !!!!!

Go Texas Rangers !  Its been eleven years since the Texas Rangers were in the playoffs and only their fourth time in their history. They are the only franchise never to win a playoff series. You may say the Washington Nationals haven't either but they did when they were the Expos!  I'm a huge Ranger fan and I'm excited about playing Tampa starting today...actually in a few minutes.

I've ordered another box full of "Whispers from the Past" because I've had mechanic friends buy a copy that I really didn't expect. Thanks everyone, I appreciate the interest that has been generated in my writing.

Go Texas Rangers !
Texas Rangers 5     Tampa Bay Rays 1     Let's get 'em again tomorrow !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment