Kim and me

Kim and me

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rangers vs Giants

What an exciting time in North Texas. The Ranges not only won their first playoff series in their history but now they are going to the World Series to play the San Francisco Giants. Its been a spectacular post season. The series have all been pretty good. The Rangers outscored the Yankees in the ACLS 2 to 1 and there was poetic justice in the very last out when A-Rod struck out. Now the Giants....the first team I ever saw in person on April 26th, 1974. Tom Seaver pitching for the Mets and we even had a streaker. I'm 100 percent behind the Rangers....I've never seen any team quite like them. They are really a team and not just a group of individuals or stars. Go Rangers !!!!!! But win or lose, you've made me proud to be a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment