Kim and me

Kim and me

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pretty good weekend in Sports

This weekend could have been better but I shouldn't be greedy. For starters...The Texas Rangers led the Yankees 5-0 into the 7th inning in the first game of the ALCS but surrendered 6 runs to lose 6-5 after a fantastic starting pitching performance by CJ Wilson. The very next night the Rangers beat the Yankees 7-2 and now the series heads to New York for games 3,4,and 5....Wish we were up 2-0 instead of 1-1.

The University of Utah Utes beat Wyoming 30-3 in Laramie on saturday and this was even after the Utes had the ball intercepted 3 times. I think good things are in store for the Utes this year again. They are 6-0 and have some tough games left to play at Notre Dame, Home against TCU, and Air Force in Colorado Springs. I think they very possibly could go undefeated again and play in a BCS bowl.

In the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys lost to the Minnesota Vikings in the twin cities. Now this means my favorite NFL team won because that team is whoever is playing the Cowboys....Can't stand em...never have been able to. Their fans drive me nutz with their "America's Team" crap. :) Well, I can say with some confidence that the Cowboys are probably the best 1-4 team in the NFL. (pffft)

No comments:

Post a Comment