Kim and me

Kim and me

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Projections

Been working real hard on my 4th novel and feeling very productive for the first time in years. I actually like what I'm writing again...Yay me !!!   Also, Kim and I have started our last go through for my 2nd novel, "The Inca Prophecy". Its my hope it will be available in less than six months but we'll see, sometimes my goals are a little lofty. I've enjoyed writing these stories soooo much. They are so special to me because Kylee, the main character, is a compilation of my three daughters Megan, Amber, and Heather. Some day I'll write more stories with different characters and Connor and Logan will contribute their characteristics to them. "Whispers is selling on Amazon.com and Create Space which is a subsidiary....Still have plenty of copies to sell at work or around the city of Grapevine.

Kim and I have talked for over a year about writing a story together, she is much more eloquent with her language and would be a beautiful writer. Maybe we'll take on this project after my Ireland story is intially written.

No comments:

Post a Comment