Kim and me

Kim and me

Monday, October 18, 2010

Was reflecting back to my Wedding Night

On August 18th 2009 Kim and I were married in Logan Utah. That night we stayed at the Anniversary Inn on 5th south. We stayed in a room called Sun Valley and had an absolutely wonderful stay. We were served sparkling apple cider as well as chocolates. The room was partly a log cabin and outside the cabin (the other half of the room) was like outside the cabin including a waterfall shower into a jetted oversided tub. There were trees and rocks and even a skunk! Everyone should check out this place because it's really worth it. I'm including a link to their website because its that fantastic to share. Kim and I can't wait until we can get to Utah again and try the jungle room.      http://www.anniversaryinn.com/fifth-south/room/19-jungle-safari

No comments:

Post a Comment